Monday 8 May 2017

Lovely As A Tree with Badges & Banners


I had a need for a quick 'man' card recently and had nothing on hand that would suit, so I dug out my Lovely As A Tree stamp set and used that :o)

I stamped my favourite image in the set at the top of my White layer using Early Espresso ink. I let this dry a little before gently sponging a little Soft Sky ink over the top half of the image and Pear Pizzazz on the bottom half. 

This whole card only took a couple of minutes to do, I had a clear image in my head of what I wanted :o)


The sentiment panel is from the Badges & Banners stamp set.

I stamped two of the Shields in Soft Sky and the sentiment again in Early Espresso. All were punched out using the matching Best Badge punch. The Soft Sky Shields were then overlapped and positioned underneath the sentiment Shield.

Supplies

No comments: