Friday 7 April 2017

Balloon Adventures - Birthday



My next class, at the end of the month, will be showcasing the wonderful Party Animal suite of products ..... so I have been playing with the Balloon Adventures stamp set a lot in the last couple of weeks.

This card and gift box are not part of the class, but just the result of me 'playing'. They were a gift for a lovely lady who recently had her birthday :o)


The box is hexagon in shape, created using the Simply Scored board. Each side is 1 ¼" wide, with the sides of the lid being just a smidgen wider :o). The box is 10 ¼" tall.


I've said before that when 'playing' with a new stamp set, I like to use all the stamps in some way. The same goes for Framelits and Thinlits ..... I was able to use the little fold-over Tag thinlit when creating the tag. This is one of the ones we won't be using for the class :o)


The papers used are from the Pop Of Pink pack - out of the main catalogue.


The ribbon I've used is retired, I'm afraid! I do miss having a choice of Black to use - but fortunately still had a little left.

The sentiment mats were created using the Stitched Shapes and Layering Circle framelits.
Supplies

No comments: